Portfolio Analysis: Executive Project Portfolio Management
Do you want to look at all of the projects across your business to judge their
Portfolio Analysis provides the tools to analyze your project portfolios from any angle.
The best part is that the data is pulled directly from our award-winning project
management and time and expense solution. This ensures that you can trust your data.
TeamDynamixHE can give you the data you need and the peace of mind that you rely on.
- Customize reports easily.
- Detailed financial reporting.
- Detailed budgetary progress reports.
- Project status reports.
- Custom analysis tools.
- Resource management across the enterprise.
- Chargeability reporting.
- Average bill rate by period.
- Project profit reporting.
- Detailed manager-level reports.
- One view. Analyze all of your company's projects from profit,
budget and progress perspectives.
- Analyze resource allocations and efforts by portfolio, project and team at a weekly
or monthly level.
- Reliable. Trust is our speciality. All of the data in your reports
is pulled directly and instantly from our databases so you know
that your information is current and accurate. No manual entry necessary to generate
your reports, keeping human errors to a minimum.
- Make better decisions right now. Have up-to-date information
at your fingertips to make the most educated decision possible right when it's needed.
Questions Answered by Portfolio Analysis:
- How would my business improve if I had all of my project data at my fingertips
when I need it?
- How can I easily monitor all of my projects or a subset of my projects in real
- How can I see where my resources are spending time and if there are shortages
or excesses in capacity?
- If I know there is a problem with my project, how can I drill down to figure out
- Is there a way for me to easily pick and choose which projects I want to analyze?
- I don't feel like I have complete control and understanding of my projects' health.
Is there a better way?
- Senior Project Managers
- PMO Directors