Time and Expense: Time and Expense Tracking
Give your people an easy way to account for their time and expenses and you'll
Time and Expense makes sure that all time and expense information is accurate
and flows directly through approvals to your invoices and reporting systems. It's
that simple. In addition, the system is completely integrated with tasks, issues
and tickets so users only have one point of entry for their time and expense data.
You'll be more efficient and have fewer billing errors than ever.
- One time and expense entry solution that is integrated with all of your systems
for a seamless enterprise
- Full automation reduces errors to save you money
- Tailored to your time types, expense types and reporting policies
- Workflow approval routings on submitted time and expense sheets
- Routes and records time on a per project and per resource level
- Reporting and audit of approved time entries and expenses
- Integrate easily with common accounting packages like Peachtree™, Quickbooks™,
Epicor™ and Great Plains™.
- Gather all information from the field with little work and no manual rekeying
- Determine where time is being spent from the portfolio level all the way down
to individual resources.
- Improves accountability in case of audits.
- Reduce time- and expense-related accounting errors by up to 100%.
- Users may enter information at the task, issue or ticket level and their time
sheet will auto-populate or vice-versa, leaving one point of data entry.
- Accurately account for non-project-based time.
Questions Answered by Time and Expense:
- How can I improve the accuracy of my time and expense reporting?
- Is there a way to avoid manual rekeying of information into my accounting system?
- Can we reduce the human error that occurs while we track?
- Do I know where my people are spending time?
- How can I audit where my people spend their time?
- How can I track limited time like vacation or sick time?
- Any resource who tracks time and expenses
- Financial managers
- Project managers who approve and post time and expense