TeamDynamix offers a variety of process consulting packages for institutions before, during, and after implementation. Often, seeking improvement in these areas can dramatically improve an institution’s effectiveness and ease the transition into a new service or project and portfolio management tool. They also allow for an organization to improve value to its users while reducing overall waste.
Each of these packages can be consumed in part or in full, completely tailored to the needs of your organization.
Building a Service Desk
Service Desks serve as the single point of contact for end users for any service need including troubleshooting, repairs, service requests, and even project requests. Get the fundamentals of how a true Service Desk goes a step above the average Help Desk and is an organizational structure called out in IT Service Management (ITSM).
- Help users streamline the support process.
- Optimize service delivery for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Clarify Service Desk roles and how the Service Desk supports IT.
Introduction to IT Service Management (ITSM)
Learn how to apply IT Service Management (ITSM) and ITIL® standards to select, plan, transition, operate, and improve IT services. This collection of industry-proven best practices can help IT organizations explain the services they offer and their value to the organization while helping IT professionals work together to maintain and improve service quality.
- Learn lessons from over 30 years of ITIL guidance that can be applied to your IT services.
- Create a shared vocabulary to help your organization identify and address service management issues.
- Prepare for ITSM tool improvements.
Introduction to Project & Portfolio Management (PPM)
For organizations building their project or portfolio management capabilities, the terms “project” and “portfolio” may mean different things to different people. Leadership wants to see portfolio reports that depend on reliable project portfolio management processes. With our team’s experience spanning over a decade in supporting organizations at all levels of maturity, we can help build or expand your PPM capabilities.
- Improve your ability to translate uncertainty into certainty.
- Create effective and repeatable project management processes.
- Support IT governance visibility into IT initiatives and prioritization.
Process Improvement Coaching
Process improvement for IT can mean defining or improving internal IT processes that help ensure new work is completed or make existing work more effective and efficient. We take a Lean approach to process improvement and aim to improve value for your users and customers while reducing waste. We can help you think through IT frameworks to identify what components will help you improve now.
- Build your organization’s ability to improve.
- Create or support a culture of continual improvement.
- Alleviate resource constraints.