May 9-11, 2018
Mark your calendar for next year’s TDX Client Summit in Miami, FL!
Registration Opening Soon – Stay Tuned!
|10:00 AM – 2:00 PM||Pre-Event Workshops|
|2:00 PM – 5:30 PM||General Session|
|6:00 PM – 7:30 PM||Networking Reception|
|7:00 AM – 8:30 AM||Networking Breakfast|
|8:30 AM – 10:30 AM||Breakout Sessions|
|10:30 AM – 11:00||Break|
|11:00 AM – 12:30 PM||Breakout Sessions|
|12:30 PM – 2:30 PM||Networking Lunch|
|2:30 PM – 3:45 PM||Breakout Sessions|
|3:45 PM – 4:15 PM||Break|
|4:15 PM – 5:30 PM||Breakout Sessions|
|7:00 PM||Offsite Customer Appreciation Night|
|7:00 AM – 9:00 AM||Networking Breakfast|
|9:00 AM – 11:00 AM||Breakout Sessions|
|11:00 AM – 11:30 AM||Break|
|11:30 AM – 12:45 PM||Breakout Sessions|
|12:45 PM – 2:00 PM||Networking Lunch|
|2:00 PM – 3:00 PM||Breakout Sessions|
|3:00 PM – 3:30 PM||Wrap-Up Session|
VENUE & ACCOMMODATIONS
The 2018 TDX Client Summit is being held at Intercontinental Miami, which is where the hotel is located as well. You will be able to walk directly from your hotel room to join each day’s sessions.
We are currently working with Intercontinental Miami on a room block and rate for attendees. Stay tuned! We expect to have more on this in mid-September.
100 Chopin Plaza, FL Miami 33131
2018 TDX Client Summit Sponsorships
More information on sponsorship packages and exhibitor information is coming soon. In the meantime, please feel free to send us a note to let us know you’re interested.
Contact Us About Sponsoring
We are officially opening the floor for speaking proposals for the 2018 TDX Client Summit. All speakers will have the registration fee waived.
While we are open to hearing all ideas, the following reflects the most requested topics:
System Consolidation & Migration
Discussion of how you rolled in different campuses or schools off of a variety of different systems.
How are you currently leveraging the API Library? What integrations do you have in place?
What techniques have you used to drive portal adoption?
What have you done to promote the TDX roll-out and how is this impacting adoption and expanded usage in other departments?
Discuss what you are doing to drive efficiencies. What benchmarks and metrics are you using?
What best practices do you have in place for time-tracking?
How to develop a true portfolio approach to project management.
- Aligning portfolio planning. What’s a good process?
- Tutorial class on using score cards?
- Successful cases
- Creating a review process
- Dashboards / Reporting / Analytics
- What do you use?
- How do you decide what to measure?
- Where is it published?
- Knowledge Centered Support
- Advanced Agile Project Methodology
- Building a PMO
- Resource management/capacity planning
- How to put theory into practice: cloud data, big analytics, using/thinking about emerging technologies.
- Continual process improvement: reports, feedback loops, etc.
- Success stories about Enterprise Service Management.
- Using analytics to prove the value of IT and to justify increased headcount or technology spend.