One Stop Services and the Impact on Student Success
In an effort to simplify the student experience, improve engagement and retention, and streamline communications, an increasing number of institutions are employing a “one stop” student services model.
To explore this topic, we worked with University Business to conduct a survey about how higher ed leaders view one stop student services, and how this strategy is meeting the needs of many institutions and their students.
View this webinar to learn the results of the survey, and participate in a discussion focused on strategies for employing a one stop student services model, with a panel of campus leaders from a full array of departments including IT, Facilities, Residential Life, Library Science, Marketing, HR and Institutional Advancement. Learn how these departments are collaborating for improved student success.
- Andrew Graf, Chief Product Strategist, TeamDynamix
- Deanne Belshe, Digital Manager, Johnson County Community College
- Mehran Basiratmand, Director, Enterprise Computing Services and CTO, Florida Atlantic University
- Tina Hill, Associate Director, User Services, University of Nevada-Reno
- Annie Adkins, IT Analyst, The University of Cincinnati Foundation
- Sara Solland, Director of Service Management, Metropolitan State University
- Alex Oquendo, Manager, Academic Technology, Dominican University
- Brian Cox, Director, Customer Technology Support, University of Idaho