IMPROVING SERVICE MANAGEMENT
IT Leaders in education, the public sector, and healthcare are finding ways to overcome demand from rapid tech spend.
When tech spend is increasing 15-30% each year, IT leaders in Education, the Public Sector and Healthcare must think differently. Here are 6 IT Leaders who have introduced new, innovating thinking to service management.
- Michigan Technological University Improves Self-Service and IT Satisfaction
- Aligning Resources to Strategic Vision at Covenant HealthCare
- Improving Project Portfolio Management for 3,000 Employees at Frederick County
- Five Keys to Better IT Change Management at Nova Scotia Community College
- Journey Toward Successful IT Project Governance at Miami University
- Stepping up IT Maturity to Support the Tech Strategy at Denver Public Schools